Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Oh, the shame of it!

I have a new KitchenAid standing mixer!!!! Greatest birthday gift I've gotten from my parents ever! I also have 2 mix CDs of Hannah's favorite artist, designed to lure me to a concert in NYC on a school night, which would be perfect to listen to while baking/cooking.

Unfortunately, I have no time to bake any time soon!

On the plus side, the Princeton bookstore has a Clinique counter, which meant that when I had to go and buy a book today, I was able to score my Clinique bonus buy. This was great, because I thought I would certainly have no chance to get one, given that I'd have to drive to the mall to get one, and really, who has time to drive to the mall?

1 comment:

D said...

Ahh, the spammers love you.

Does this mean we missed your birthday? If so, happy birthday. Of course, we haven't talked to you, and I don't know your address, so I guess I shouldn't feel too bad. And I've always been bad with birthdays. Have you had time to put the mixer to use yet?